Sign up for this exciting trip by following this link! (Numbers are limited so sign up early)
Let’s slow down and savor life the way they do in Tuscany…
Sometimes we need to distance ourselves from real life in order to gain perspective. After my fourth trip to this region, I have come to the realization that I love the Tuscan lifestyle! I love focusing on the meal at the end of the day, with an appreciation of the fresh food and great wines that this region has to offer.
I have a dream…
I am hosting a trip back to Tuscany combining all the things I love: Travel, Great Food, Cooking, Wine, Art, Teaching, Friends, Music…it’s a dream fulfilled!
Let’s share the peace and tranquility created by the beautiful scenery.
Let’s share the experience of making art in beautiful settings. Personal and intimate connections occur with locations and people when you take the time to paint or sketch them while traveling.
Let’s learn more about how to cook “Tuscan style”…
and have a good time doing it!
Then let’s relax and enjoy delicious food and great wines!
With home-prepared breakfasts, and dinners prepared by our excellent chef: 5 course gourmet meals and wine included in your price.
In the process I hope we can cement new friendships and make some great memories.
Prerequisites if you would like to join us:
- A positive attitude and a capacity for laughter
- Willingness to dwell on beautiful things and/or indulge others as they dwell on them
- A taste for farm-to-table organic foods and wines,
- Willingness to explore incredibly beautiful and wonderfully medievel Tuscan towns.
- Interest in learning about art, and/or making art through drawing, painting, photography, and/or writing.
If you aren’t an artist, then you can either indulge us when we talk about these things or do your own thing…take a walk, swim in the olympic size pool, grab a nap, read a book, write your novel, make notes in your journal, or take advantage of #6…
- Have an interest in Optional opportunities to cook with my favorite Tuscan chef, Andrea Anichini? If you are part of this trip, then you can enjoy some cooking lessons..how fun will it be to learn a few of Andrea’s Tuscan Tricks of the Trade?! And yes…he is just as FUNNY AS CHARMING AS THIS PHOTO IMPLIES! (He is also a sommelier!)
Our Chef -Andrea Anichini
- Interest in Optional tours of local Tuscan wineries, viewing local art history sites and/or historical sites. (These might be alternatives for artists and non-artists alike).
Act now and hold your spot on this great trip! A deposit of $500 will hold your spot in this very LIMITED GROUP. This deposit may be made by following the link below. I will cap the number to keep it manageable and friendly.
In case you have health concerns, my husband Paul is a physician and is ready to lend medical assistance to our group members. I always ask him to bring along antibiotics…just in case.
The dates for this trip are set for Sept. 27-Oct. 4, 2014. I have developed an itinerary with Il Chiostro, who will be handling all the registration. The complete description of the tour is found on their website which you may review via this link.
I’d love to hear from you and possibly have you join me for what is sure to be a memorable time in Tuscany Sept. 27-Oct. 4, 2014. If you’d care to come early and/or stay longer, feel free to use this trip as a jumping off point for further travels in Europe…
Comment here or contact me via email. Andiamo! (let’s go!)
|Bubble Boys- Castellina, Italy|
|San Fedele Awaits- Watercolor by Rebecca Zdybel|
Artist, Instructor, Art-Travel Instructor
Art Lessons in all media
Myrtle Beach, SC
Spread Light, Share Love, DO Art!
Feel free to share this blog post on your own blog or website, but I ask that you you include: